New 1250gs HP

ChrisH

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I don’t normally get excited about a new bike like I used to but picking up my new 1250 HP later this week and got to say I am looking forward to it. I’m trading in my 2017 1200 exclusive which to be honest just doesn’t excite me like all my previous GS’s have done. I think I’ve failed to gel with it because it looks a bit boring plus I also bought a new Kwaker z900rs last year which I still have and love it. Fantastic bike, great fun and comfortable etc so my gs has sat in the back of my garage and only did a trip to Spain and Portugal on.
I accompanied a friend to our local (ish) dealer who was getting his rr serviced. While waiting I clocked a new 1250 HP and it was love at first site. Only downer is the bloody weather forecast for this week. I only hope the forecasts are as wrong as they usually are.

Did you get a good deal with selling the Exclusive my local dealer has the 1250 HP in but apparently can’t sell it yet. Hope you get a window of dry weather to get it collected.

I don’t normally get excited about a new bike like I used to but picking up my new 1250 HP later this week and got to say I am looking forward to it. I’m trading in my 2017 1200 exclusive which to be honest just doesn’t excite me like all my previous GS’s have done. I think I’ve failed to gel with it because it looks a bit boring plus I also bought a new Kwaker z900rs last year which I still have and love it. Fantastic bike, great fun and comfortable etc so my gs has sat in the back of my garage and only did a trip to Spain and Portugal on.
I accompanied a friend to our local (ish) dealer who was getting his rr serviced. While waiting I clocked a new 1250 HP and it was love at first site. Only downer is the bloody weather forecast for this week. I only hope the forecasts are as wrong as they usually are.

Eye candy and having more bikes that you can ride, terrible dilemma, wish I had that dilemma..............:D 1250HP is a thing of beauty to the eyes

Back
Top Bottom