Givi tanklock

Delboy777

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Ive got conflicting info about which givi tanklock ring fits the 1250 gs is it a bf17 or bf11 ? Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

;) Just a tip Del do not get a bag to big as if you decide to get up and back risers from Wunderlich etc, that make the ride way more comfortable, the bars can touch the bag, and touch switches and change things without you realising, and driving you mad as to what happened...........:D

;) Just a tip Del do not get a bag to big as if you decide to get up and back risers from Wunderlich etc, that make the ride way more comfortable, the bars can touch the bag, and touch switches and change things without you realising, and driving you mad as to what happened...........:D

Cheers for that, my bag is a small Givi one 4.5 ltrs for my glasses keys n phone n other assorted shite

I´ve the Givi 605 (10l) and the risers and the handlebars barely touches it but at full lock, but I had to remove the handlebar reinforcement bar where I usually fix the roadbook reader

I´ve the Givi 605 (10l) and the risers and the handlebars barely touches it but at full lock, but I had to remove the handlebar reinforcement bar where I usually fix the roadbook reader
Ive got the ST602 4 litre one, ita all i need methinks.

Back
Top Bottom