V4 Streetfighter

Here’s a review by TMF , who’s just picked one up as a few week loaner...
He’s a bit annoying with his ‘Hi kids,TMF here ‘ and ‘stick around to find out’ mannerisms but if you can get past that, its not a bad vid.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/UNnT_JzTSzI" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I totally agree with him on the comfort-I’d say this bike has the most comfy OE seat of ANY bike I’ve ever ridden.Totally unexpected.
It feels like a Renazco seat,in other words made from hard foam.So it doesn't feel soft and comforting when you sit on it but then it doesn't start to ache after a few hours...

For someone of my limited ability I think the Streetfighter V4S would be much more usable than say a Tuono Factory,but I bet if Giles jumped on one he might find it a bit too dumbed down, apart from that insane motor.

I’d own one of these in a heartbeat if I had room in the garage/a spare £20k and was single.But I just can’t justify spending that amount of money with no proper pillion provision when I already have the 701LR for solo riding.

Giles, if you read this, can you go nab a test on one of these at some point-I’d love to hear your professional opinion on how it compares to your Tuono.

Infact, seeing as you is about to become a man of semi-leisure, how about a few ‘Giles Rides’ vlogs ?

Apart from Al Fagan of 44Teeth, most of these vloggers can’t ride for toffee.I reckon you’d be quite good at it , what with your riding skills honed over the years catching crims and if you’re cinematography is as good as your photographic skills, then we’d be on to a winner winner chicken dinner.....:chickendance

I tried one recently on the wet winter roads of Norfolk and it was an enjoyable ride but TBH I prefer my Multi for the kind of riding I like doing.

Attachments

• 03C64A60-83F4-4F31-A7C8-003BD568C6CC.jpg
    03C64A60-83F4-4F31-A7C8-003BD568C6CC.jpg
    247.4 KB · Views: 136
  • D42125D2-ACBD-47A6-B8FE-048C9BC64E2C.jpg
    D42125D2-ACBD-47A6-B8FE-048C9BC64E2C.jpg
    247.8 KB · Views: 144
I tried one recently on the wet winter roads of Norfolk and it was an enjoyable ride but TBH I prefer my Multi for the kind of riding I like doing.

I know what you mean.
I never liked the old Multi for a number or reasons but the Multi V4 looks to have addressed most of the issues of the old bike and seems to be getting rave reviews.
The only people slagging it off seem to be current Multi owners who have yet to ride it !

For someone of my limited ability I think the Streetfighter V4S would be much more usable than say a Tuono Factory.

Makes the Tuono factory a bargain tho, Ducati akro is £5k and about 18hrs to fit, tick all the boxes and add the carbon bling and your up to £35k

Makes the Tuono factory a bargain tho, Ducati akro is £5k and about 18hrs to fit, tick all the boxes and add the carbon bling and your up to £35k

That's insane! I often wonder that an MT10 wouldn't be more or less the same thing for a huge amount less.

Great motor but suspension was not great on MT10,even on the SP.

I had a demo one and thought the engine was class and the std suspension wasn't too bad. Local dealer was selling an ex demo one for £10K with 300 miles on it so compared a Streetfighter they're great value.

They might not look the best but for a no frills naked bike experience I reckon they would be a decent option.

Attachments

• IMG_4074.jpg
    IMG_4074.jpg
    260.5 KB · Views: 290
I had a demo one and thought the engine was class and the std suspension wasn't too bad. Local dealer was selling an ex demo one for £10K with 300 miles on it so compared a Streetfighter they're great value.

They might not look the best but for a no frills naked bike experience I reckon they would be a decent option.

I did 3500 miles on one in 5 weeks then sold it.
For me the suspension was the weak point.

Fab looking bike but those wings look ridiculous !

That looks awful. Wouldn't even test ride one of those. :blast

That looks awful. Wouldn't even test ride one of those. :blast

The funny thing is, if you rode it, I’m pretty sure you’d be gobsmacked just how good it is.
But I agree it looks a bit shite.Get rid of the wings and paint it a Corse colour or something like this :

2f6d763c5f1d5eaf245ef9f643a3090b.jpg

Now now. You know I'm talking about the MT10.

I love the look of the new Streetfighter. I dont mind the wings but like everyone else says, for the cost of the bike they ought to be carbon. They're bound to get knocked in the garage though, so maybe plastic isn't such a bad choice. Get them wrapped maybe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now now. You know I'm talking about the MT10.

I love the look of the new Streetfighter. I dont mind the wings but like everyone else says, for the cost of the bike they ought to be carbon. They're bound to get knocked in the garage though, so maybe plastic isn't such a bad choice. Get them wrapped maybe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually I totally got the wrong end of the stick :-0

Great motor but suspension was not great on MT10,even on the SP.

Personally I found no issues with the suspension on the SP after 18k miles and no issues during that time.
It was a trip report of arseys that made me go try one , (IMHO he peaked at that bike ;) )

Looks beautiful , as it should for a salty £28500 with no system , you can buy a multistrada with no luggage for that ;)
Hopefully the V2 will be a lot lighter and cheaper

Back
Top Bottom