V4 Streetfighter

Latest news , they will be revealing all next week , nice to see a light bike finally , allegedly only 10kgs up on a 790 !!

•Desmosedici Stradale (the name of the engine)
•Biplane wings (like those seen on the race version)
•Panigale V4 electronics suite
•178kg (presumably a dry weight, the Panigale V4 S weighs 195kg at the kerb)
•High handlebar
•Fairing
•208hp (over 205bhp and more than the 185bhp we were expecting!)

New Streetfighter V4: The Fight Formula

Panigale V4 stripped of the fairings, with high and wide handlebar, 178 Kg powered by 1.100 cc Desmosedici Stradale delivering 208 Hp hold at bay by biplane wings and a complete electronic package.

Tis a very pretty thing -------- but -------- what does one do with it , naked 200+ HP ,,,,, no room on the roads and scameras everywhere :nenau:nenau

Not sure the merits of the aerofoils - cant see the rider hanging on at the speeds those will work at.

An exercise in excess - you'll never use that kind of torque/HP on any roads. You'll think you are, until you switch the traction control OFF......... and you highside over the armco.

R&G are going to have kittens trying to design crash bungs to protect them

I am aware that that was s tongue firmly in cheek post
I cant see why they have them as i understand it they dont really have any effect at much under 140mph and bearing in mind its a naked bike .........
ANd IMO they dont make it look any better

Having said that

200BHP and 178KG certainly gives it the potential for lift off ..

One endures the drag to Portsmouth and take it to the Picos

Once there it will destroy everything else that moves

True, but I think I’d rather be on something like my Svartpilen 701.

I’m not sold on the looks of this thing. A Corse paintjob would look good,no doubt it’ll be offered next year.
Don’t think I’ll be getting one though.

Back
Top Bottom