2nd one for 2019 - June

Pumpy

That's short for Pumpernickel
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
At our first gathering in 2019 last month, we all agreed that it had been faaar too long that we hadn't seen each other. So we started analyzing reasons, contemplating solutions and coming up with the idea of changing our traditional meeting day - after 13 years! :eek:

Thus our new regular date will be the fourth Wednesday of the month, which means for June it's -

Wednesday 26 June 2019 from 19.30 hrs onwards.

Where shall we meet? King Billy at Ipsden again or Red Lion in Brightwell-cum-Sotwell?

Cheers,
Ela :beerjug:

Any BMW or just GS?
I'm asking because the plan for next Saturday is to collect RT, and that meeting could be a good idea to meet local guys.

Any BMW or just GS?
I'm asking because the plan for next Saturday is to collect RT, and that meeting could be a good idea to meet local guys.

Any bike, really. There are only a few of us riding a GS nowadays - so you are more than welcome to join us, Arek. :thumb2

See you next Wednesday!

Any bike, really. There are only a few of us riding a GS nowadays - so you are more than welcome to join us, Arek. :thumb2

See you next Wednesday!
Cool. Hope all be good with my time and I can come. Just one more info. Which place as you guys posed two of them.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

OK, after an inofficial poll during the weekend, the King Billy is now the venue of choice.

I'll book a table for eight people in my name.
See you on Wednesday! :beerjug:

We’ll be there, Simon T also wanted to cone so count him in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK, table booked for 7.30pm and 10 people. 👍

Steve and Kat are not coming tonight, so we’re down to eight; just called the pub.

Still have intention to be there if you guys didn't change mind ;-)

We haven’t met you yet, Arek - is there something we should know? ;)

So we have:
1) Arek
2) Patrick
3) Daveg
4) Mr G
5) Berin
6) Dr JM
7) Desert Rat
8) Pumpy

See you in a few hours!

We haven’t met you yet, Arek - is there something we should know? ;)

See you in a few hours!

Apart from that I'm Polish and have BMW just 4 days nothing worth to mention.
But I bet you noticed that I'm foreigner from my name already ;-)

Very enjoyable evening. Thanks a lot to whoever paid for the first round and to Dave for the second! 👍

Thank you all for the great evening. It was real pleasure to meet you all. I'm sorry for early escape. Really had plans to stay for dessert. However duty calls ( literally and metaphorically) . Hope to see you next time.

Back
Top Bottom