Alright? from Kent

JayB

Reaction score
Hello all, just signed up. Been ages since I've used a forum but thought some info and ideas could be gained from this one.
I own a K1300S - my second one, after a year with a ZZR1400.
Been riding since I was 10, rode on L plates in the early 90s, got a car, then many more, then got back into bikes about 15 years ago.
Have had 20 odd bikes since 2007, I like to chop and change but I did work my way up from a £700 written off VFR750 to a very trick CBR1000RR before the pure Sports bike became too uncomfortable for my legs - I think breaking my leg at the age of 18 on an RD125LC due to a dozy car driver was to blame, as it got worse the older I got.
I live in the Dover area, regularly ride around the Downs, out into the sticks form Ashford, all around towards Hastings, Tunbridge Wells etc.
Was in Italy last week, sadly not with the bike, spent 5 days around Lake Garda, I don't think I have ever seen so many bikes, I was jealous of them all!
:beerjug: Jay.

Welcome, great bike the K1300S, although it played havoc with my wrists and the luggage was crap, but what an engine.

Greetings & welcome to the forum.....not far from you, just outside Canterbury :D

Back
Top Bottom