Work shop manual for 2007 R1200 GS

Comfy Old Boots

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I've been nosing around t'internet looking for one. Does anyone have a link to one I could download? :nenau

Thanks Bear,

Nothing there.

Maybe I’ll try another tack. I’m 99% certain I need to change the motor on my abs unit. I’ve never taken my 1200 apart and am looking for a run through of what to expect if I do tackle it. Taking the petrol tank off, where the abs unit is etc. I might just buy a Haynes off amazon.

haynes a good bet to be fair as it doesn't assume the same level of knowledge the bmw manual does

if you do want a bmw one i think ebay your best bet

Unless BMW list the ABS motor as a spare part (which I doubt, given how often a Ford Fiesta part is suggested) a workshop manual won't help as the motor isn't officially replaceable on it's own. A Haynes (Amazon, Halfords, wherever) will show you how to take the tank and panelling off. Alternatively putting "reprom 2007 r1200gs" into Google brings up a fair few hits.

Thanks lads, I'll grab a haynes and maybe a clymer. I should really have one on the shelf.

I should have a Haynes at home, if I can lay my hands on it, I'll give you a shout Owen.

Sent from a U11

Back
Top Bottom