Ashtray is full

Have you finished your workshop and access yet?
Photos please.

Mostly, thanks for asking. Sure, just added a few more pics to the "Motorcycle Room/Shop Build" thread.

Air/oil cooled. :thumb2

Good glad to know, somehow I was under the understanding only the 107 was air/oil cooled. Everyone I've talked with who's ridden these new M8 bikes are really impressed with them. My friend fell in love immediately, sold his 2016 Road Glide and picked up a 2018 Street Glide.... and loves it.

Just discovered this little settlement of Harley devotees. Glad to meet you all.

Totally loving the OPs new ride. Shame about the lack of taste displayed by some though, white is the new black :okay

Meet Slim

I do love a Softail Slim...

One of the best HD's made in recent times... IMO - Tricky had a nice Vivid Black one,.. about 6 Harleys ago....

Tricky likes bolstering the profits of HD dealers nationwide.....

As stylish and practical as the Tourers are, I'm attracted by the relative light weight and affordability of the Softails, and the Slim is a stripped to the bones bike that's ready for tailoring to your own needs. But I would say that...

Me too.

On order, due mid Dec :

a9642785e423cc391e81d0f4987556eb.jpg
6eb9e66ce2dcfea6ffdf6e3f0777656c.jpg

Hey Tricky, we could be the UK version of MDB ?

How about Twenty Pence Tossers ?

You can be Daniel and I’ll be Dave. Ride to Cheddar Gorge staying in shite B and Bs ?

You got a drone ?

#livingthedream #theshowgoeson.

Hey Tricky, we could be the UK version of MDB ?

How about Twenty Pence Tossers ?

You can be Daniel and I’ll be Dave. Ride to Cheddar Gorge staying in shite B and Bs ?

You got a drone ?

#livingthedream #theshowgoeson.

You two were made for each other :thumb2

Andres

I’d be up for that Martin. :thumb

I haven’t got a drone but it looks a piece of piss to fly...

What could possibly go wrong? :nenau

Back
Top Bottom