Innovv k2 issues

I give up emailing back and forth with Innovv in China, (they keep trying to blame it on something else and advising like warm up your connector with hair dryer .......)
Talked to the dealer here in Canada and they have send me a new unite, but it looks like they also want me to try to change piece by piece to find out where the problem is, will update when I get the new unite and ...

:thumb2:thumb2 yep they are not the best at comms, I emailed them about buying and maybe a tiny discount, just blew me out of the water, so bought a VSYS unit, good comms and nice to deal with, should arrive next week, OK it is not Inoov Alu but it is waterproof and will do the job for me.

fixed

Finally found the issue, the dealer was very supportive and after changing part after part and discussing it on Innovv forum we came to the conclusion that it might be my sweatched trigger line that is not cutting off and in that situation the DVR is not shutting off in ten second and it is not saving the last video before I had stopped or turn the ignition off! The unit stayed on for one minute and then shot off!

Back
Top Bottom