Innovv k2 issues

Farzad the barber

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Installed my Innovv K2 system on my bike, every few files randomly a set or more of files one from back and from front camera is corrupted, I look it up it seems like others have also the same issues, been talking to them via emails they keep asking me to check my conectores and make sure there is not much of vibration on the unit itself....., just wanted to see if anyone here had the same issue and fixed it!
Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_4528.jpg
    IMG_4528.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 659
  • Screen Shot 2019-06-14 at 5.41.37 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-06-14 at 5.41.37 AM.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 620
  • IMG_F1E15E306569-1.jpg
    IMG_F1E15E306569-1.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 678
Have you got the latest firmware on the unit, also SD cards are very fickly and can cause many a problem, try your best to get sd cards from proper channels, most on Ebay etc are fake, I had corrupted files on my gopro, and yep it was the sdcard.

https://innovv.co.uk/products/k2/innov-k2-technical-support/

Thanks,
Yes I have updated to the latest firmware and yes I bought a Samsung new card that was recommended for videos, Samsung PRO Endurance 128GB Micro SDXC...wonder if that is the problem, another $60 ��

Thanks,
Yes I have updated to the latest firmware and yes I bought a Samsung new card that was recommended for videos, Samsung PRO Endurance 128GB Micro SDXC...wonder if that is the problem, another $60 ��

You never know, I went through 3 and then all was good, bought them from Amazon so was easy to send back.

I reformatted my card and it worked fine��

Agree Benji most of the time it should fix it, I probably had 2 fake cards, third one has been no problem for nearly a year, and use it opten, not just on the bike..........:rob

i has a similar problem and sent it back to the supplier. They re-flashed the firmware and it was fine.

They are finnicky with cards. do not buy the cheapest. Buy the fastest you can afford from a reputable supplier. I used my memory. Amazon do ship fakes unknowingly.

i has a similar problem and sent it back to the supplier. They re-flashed the firmware and it was fine.

They are finnicky with cards. do not buy the cheapest. Buy the fastest you can afford from a reputable supplier. I used my memory. Amazon do ship fakes unknowingly.

Thanks, I bought mine from Amazon and it was the best that was recommended....

Just had a chat with a mate who has the Innovv K2 on his bike, and he said he had a few problems at the beginning, and found out it was a cable sitting to close to a heat source, and when he moved the cable, all worked well again.

Farzad the barber, have you fixed it yet ?

Farzad the barber, have you fixed it yet ?

Not yet, tried to make sure conectores are okay, rode it for 1000km on the weekend and the issue still there, trying to avoid sending it back I hope, just too painful to uninstall it, will get a new memory card...do some more inspection on sunday and ride it ....will update you guys for sure!

Just had a chat with a mate who has the Innovv K2 on his bike, and he said he had a few problems at the beginning, and found out it was a cable sitting to close to a heat source, and when he moved the cable, all worked well again.

Thanks, mine is under the passenger seat, I don't see any heat there! lol

I give up emailing back and forth with Innovv in China, (they keep trying to blame it on something else and advising like warm up your connector with hair dryer .......)
Talked to the dealer here in Canada and they have send me a new unite, but it looks like they also want me to try to change piece by piece to find out where the problem is, will update when I get the new unite and ...

Back
Top Bottom