Pair intercoms on Sena SRL and Interphone ?

Arsey

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I’m away with Nutty and we’ve been trying unsuccessfully to pair my Sena SRL on my Neotec 2 to his Interphone on his helmet.
I’ve done a Google search with no results.
The only way I can see to enter pairing mode on the SRL kit is to hold down centre button for 8 seconds . Nutty has got his Interphone into pairing mode at same time but nothing happens .
Is there something else we need to do or are the Sena SRL and Interphone kit not compatible?
Ta.

I’m away with Nutty and we’ve been trying unsuccessfully to pair my Sena SRL on my Neotec 2 to his Interphone on his helmet.
I’ve done a Google search with no results.
The only way I can see to enter pairing mode on the SRL kit is to hold down centre button for 8 seconds . Nutty has got his Interphone into pairing mode at same time but nothing happens .
Is there something else we need to do or are they not compatible?
Ta.
No, you're not compatible

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Try this.

To Pair Any other intercom.
F5MC standby
UP once
MFB (center button) once
UP four times (Anycom)
MFB once till beep (red/blue alternate)
Other unit Search mode
F5MC solid blue

good luck

Sorted it. You have to put both devices into phone pairing mode, not intercom pairing mode. :beerjug:

Looks like we’re stuck with each other all day now :blast:D

Sorted it. You have to put both devices into phone pairing mode, not intercom pairing mode. :beerjug:

Looks like we’re stuck with each other all day now :blast:D

You'll be able to chat to Mark all day next month as the interphones take pairing priority; then give me 'hand signals' at the appropriate time.....unless I've already stopped to take photos.....:green gri

Back
Top Bottom