Corner House Garage
Wootton
Oxford
Oxfordshire
OX13 6BS

:thumb2

Good coffee machine as well.. ;)

Hope they do well..

Bought a few bikes off them, dating back to their first shop in Didcot Town centre..

:thumb

I was there on Saturday, and was very impressed. KTM is still the dominant brand at Premier, but the addition of Triumph should prove to be a very successful combination for the guys there. :beerjug:

Is the cafe up and running yet ?

Not yet. It’s been put back a bit, as they’ve been focusing on getting the Triumph side up and running first.

Nice one. good guys. Service team super helpful.

Well as I’m not entirely drawn by the trumpets, best they get cafe open to entice me in.

The question is, how did he make it, with no kitchen? :eek::barf:D

Are you sure it wasn't left over from the day before & simply popped in the microwave ;)

He's got a new "George Foreman" grill and was making breakfast baps for his staff (and special customers) :p

It was all part of the decision to open up on the next day (a Sunday) as it was the 1st September and they had a number of customers coming to collect their new bikes. His intention was to make brekkie for all the folk attending and he wanted to practice with the grill to get things just right.

I thought it as a nice touch for them to give up a usual day off to open up especially so folk could get their bikes on new registration day. Just another example of them being a god customer focussed dealership!:thumb

Andy's going to need some practice as he was talking about providing all attendees of the Oxford DGR with butties & coffee prior to leaving from the shop on the Sunday 29th :bow

Andy's going to need some practice as he was talking about providing all attendees of the Oxford DGR with butties & coffee prior to leaving from the shop on the Sunday 29th :bow

I like them as a dealership. You always feel that they are trying their best for you, even when things don't always go to plan!

I like them as a dealership. You always feel that they are trying their best for you, even when things don't always go to plan!

Agreed. They’re one of the best dealers I’ve dealt with, and nothing is too much trouble. :thumb

Back
Top Bottom