Which Puncher kit

Rock10

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Off to Europe in two weeks time, been looking for a small puncher repair kit that will do the job. Any recommendations would be very helpful

I tried the Don King kit, was a bit of a hair raiser in all honesty, never again.

And a serious answer

Stop n go

I have a kit in the bike, and a second kit in the car as the car just has a bottle of goop and compressor.

Stop n go works brilliantly, I’ve used mine 3 times on the bike and once on the car, and I’ve continued on for a few thousand miles after fitting it without issue.

Another vote for stop and go. Used in anger a few times. Really easy to use. Compact. Just add a pair of needle nose pliers for pulling nail/screw etc outta the tyre.

The Stop N Go looks a more elegant solution, but from my experience roughly half will fail, whereas I've a 100% success with sticky strings.

Me thoughts are that if the hole was made with a nail/screw going straight in a Stop N Go will work, but you can also use strings. Whereas, if it's been caused by a cut or the object going in at an oblique angle strings are the way to go.

I carry Dynaplug( a baby sticky string) will do the nails and screws. Sticky string for anything else.

Back
Top Bottom