Reg plates.

neiljitsu

Reaction score
Hello chaps,

I'm vrting my bike in naas next week and I'll need a new Reg plate. Is there anybody in the area that does decent ones as opposed to the huge monstrosities I've seen around here.

Sent from my COR-L29 using Tapatalk

An Irish reg plate?
Am I mistaken in thinking you won't even have a reg number until after this appointment?
If it's an English or other bike, I'd imagine it's the VIN number they'll want to see.
If it's foreign number plate is missing, ring them first to see if they need it, I would think. :nenau

Hi Kamikaze,

I'm importing a bike from the UK, after I pay the vehicle registration tax I'll get issued a new registration plate.
I'm after a slightly smaller more classy one than standard.
Yes, for the Republic.

Sent from my COR-L29 using Tapatalk

Aha, you're looking for one AFTER the VRT appt. I thought you were looking for one FOR the appt. My mistake. :blast
No problem getting smaller plates down here. Unfortunately, no idea elsewhere.

I recently used ‘show plates direct’, they had a range of sizes including the smaller types and it arrived with 2 days.

Seems like they do a decent job ........ https://www.showplates-direct.com/motorcycle-number-plates/

Perhaps it's me, but my problem with these operators based outside the UK is that they can end up supplying thieving scumbags hiding behind cloned plates.

I’ve no knowledge of them actively servibg that market, but they did produce a plate for me that’s small than the huge standard one ( without posting or scanning my registration documents which presumably introduces new risks).

Back
Top Bottom