Nav 5 help please Cannot get toggle wheel to do anything GSA1250/ Nav 5

Robbo1200ADV

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi Chaps .I bought a second hand Nav 5 for my GSA 1250. It works but the toggle wheel does nothing . AmI missing something ? The wheel works for the menu on the bike but does nowt for the Nav 5 . It says on the TFT start Apps , but hell I don't know where . I read the on line manual but there is nothing about the toggle wheel . Am I a complete numpty . My old 4 uses to have some wheel activity but this one no. Is there something I have to do to enable it ? Thanks in advance :thumb2

Hold down the menu button on left handlebar for a few seconds [may be up cant recall] then it changes from TFT to NAV on the display and the Nav 5 operates just like it did on pre TFT bikes.

Press and hold the top of the button afor mentioned and a symbol on the TFT screen states its in satnav mode

Ged

Hold down the menu button on left handlebar for a few seconds [may be up cant recall] then it changes from TFT to NAV on the display and the Nav 5 operates just like it did on pre TFT bikes.

You Beauty !! yes hold menu up for 5 secs and goes from TFT to NAVI with full wheel operation . Here's a virtual pint !! Many many thanks:beerjug::beerjug::beerjug::beerjug::beerjug::beerjug::beerjug::beerjug::beerjug::beerjug::beerjug::beerjug::beerjug::beerjug::beerjug::beerjug::beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom