Aftermarket LED headlight...

any pics of the light throw in the dark?
On the weekend I'll get something posted. So far my purchase has been based on loss of feedback from various sources (on the web) so I'm not expecting to be disappointed. But let's see.

I've also sussed the dangling cable out the back of the headlamp with some velcro. Elegant, discrete and functional (and waterproof!).

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

So, how do you adjust the aim of the headlight? I'm guessing its through just twisting the uni up and down units mounts and tightening the mount? Is that right? And I'm also assuming there's no adjustment at all for lateral alignment?

Just thinking about what happens at MOT time (other than re-fitting the original unit)

So, how do you adjust the aim of the headlight? I'm guessing its through just twisting the uni up and down units mounts and tightening the mount? Is that right? And I'm also assuming there's no adjustment at all for lateral alignment?

Just thinking about what happens at MOT time (other than re-fitting the original unit)
There is no left/ right bias of the beam. It's roughly a horizontal beam left to right. So adjustment is up and down.

I still haven't been out when it's dark! But will report back when I do.

Oh, one detail that I've discovered is that the front cowl around the headlight is identical to OEM. Same shape, same fixing points

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom