Tracker for campervan

BigBeard

Reaction score
Hi all, I need to get a Cat 5 tracker fitted to my camper for insurance purposes and wondered if anyone had any fitter/tracker model recommendations, I’m based between Leeds and Huddersfield but happy to travel.

First hand experience always a bonus :)

Hi all, I need to get a Cat 5 tracker fitted to my camper for insurance purposes and wondered if anyone had any fitter/tracker model recommendations, I’m based between Leeds and Huddersfield but happy to travel.

I have a couple of campervan questions for you, if I may, but not until you've got some tracker answers.

Fitted Trakking to my new bike and very impressed so far.

Suspect it'll go on a campervan.

They phoned me when the battery was disconnected at the dealer for a short while, again boarding the ferry at Portsmouth and yet again when loading for the return ferry.

You can download the app on your phone and see where it's parked up at anytime.

I use this.
I can text it to cut fuel pump too...
fe7d1787c7286acb97dbc4d1499f411a.jpg

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Firstly, check with your insurer what they want fitted. Thatcham Cat5 or Cat6?

Cat5 rackers are quite a bit more expensive than the Cat6.

My insurer initially asked for a Cat5, but with my broker's help, they eventually agreed that a Cat6 would be sufficient

I wnet with Trackerfit https://www.trackerfit.co.uk/vodafone-protect-connect-6.html

They do the obligatory app for your phone, so you can check where your van is (when you are away from it) etc etc. No issues

I have trackers fitted to several vehicles but as I live outside of Yorkshire, they proably don't count.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/Ya2o92Smq6Ila" width="480" height="230" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/comedy-Ya2o92Smq6Ila">via GIPHY</a></p>

I have trackers fitted to several vehicles but as I live outside of Yorkshire, they proably don't count.

What a twat. Why bother posting if you have no intention of helping. Typical loudmouth self important southern twat, Iv`e met your type all over mainland Europe during the last 40 years. You can hear people like you coming from half a mile away, and when you do you think, oh no not again.......... FFS.

What a twat. Why bother posting if you have no intention of helping. Typical loudmouth self important southern twat, Iv`e met your type all over mainland Europe during the last 40 years. You can hear people like you coming from half a mile away, and when you do you think, oh no not again.......... FFS.

Pardon.

Back
Top Bottom