Wifey’s Book (Africa Overland)

The book is selling well both in paperback and Kindle versions. We belong to various bike/classic car groups and clubs who’ve all shown a surprising interest in our adventures. We were to a car and bike museum last Sunday, just a day before the book went live and were very surprised by the interest - we’re not exactly experts at our own PR although Audrey’s much more capable than I am.

Just ordered a paperback copy for my better half, who is currently in the 'learning to love the back of my head' phase. I'm sure this book will be a great read for her!

Just ordered a paperback copy for my better half, who is currently in the 'learning to love the back of my head' phase. I'm sure this book will be a great read for her!

I’m sure she’ll enjoy the read and will be nagging you to take her on a marvelous adventure somewhere new very soon.

Sent to my own wife, thanks for the heads up.

My wife is really enjoying your wife’s book and is telling me

A) I need to read it
B) Won’t be doing something similar

I really hope this is a success as I’m sure it took a lot of effort.

We’re pleased to hear your wife is enjoying the book and, yes, you should read it to - whilst it’s written by the pillion there’s lots of interesting tales for everyone.

An Amazon review would be very much appreciated:beerjug:

My wife said the introduction was perfect and exactly how she feels.

She will be pleased to leave an Amazon review.

The book is getting a few reviews, it’s a great story, so I’ve been told. I would read it myself but then I was there. Next time we’ll get the cash and admin better sorted and spend even more time having a great adventure.

Back
Top Bottom