Touratech Desierto 3

Scrubs up nice for a fat 'un. :D

Favourite paint for me is BMW Lava Orange (K1300S) or Yamaha Lava Red Metallic (2004 YZF-R1).

Benelli paint codes can be found on benelliforum.com

+1 for the colour. 1200s are not rare bikes so I think it's great to have one that really stands out. Great choice, that green looks very classy.

Whats the turbulence like? any good ?

No where near as good as the standard screen so far, I could ride with my visor open at 80mph with the standard screen.
I been adjusting each time I go out and not yet found the sweet spot...........if there is one?

Think I may put the Desierto up for sale shortly as I am not really getting on with it, I think it looks fantastic, but doesn’t give the protection of the original, price will be £250, it does have one small repair which isn’t noticeable, will put more pics in the for sale section, let me know if any interest?

RsBkrNw.jpg

Touratech Desierto 3 for sale in the for sale section .....£200 posted

Try a GIVI AF330 but don’t put your winglets back on. Best screen I’ve had on the three GS’s I’ve had, tried a few screens, though never had the Adventure one.

Another ++ for the colour,

Like the way the Nav sits above the clocks, i achieved that on my lite version by fitting the full fat nav bar.

Yes the GIVI AF330 is good, 80+ with visor open is the norm.

Its only downside is it's too good, you get very little airflow behind it, so any rain on your visor dosn't get removed by the wind.

You can pick one up on the bay for under £150

Forgive me if I'm asking a question that may already been answered ad nauseam, but does the GIVI AD330 fit straight on on a GSA?

Forgive me if I'm asking a question that may already been answered ad nauseam, but does the GIVI AD330 fit straight on on a GSA?

I have a 2006 GS with the GIVI screen, i added the navbar as fitted to the GSA and the screen is fine,

however i needed to push it forward - more upright one click to allow clearance for my nav unit & cables etc

As far as i can tell it should fit all upto the LC as a direct replcement -

GIVI's own website should clarify things

Back
Top Bottom