Footpegs

een705

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Does anyone know if r1200gs 2006-2012 footbegs have the same mountings as the 2013 onwards r1200gs lc I have seen some lowered pegs but not sure if they will fit my bike they have come of a 2007 gs :nenau

On the Wunderlich website they give different part numbers for lowered footpegs for the bikes up to 2012, and then 2013 onwards, hope that helps a little.

Thanks for the info and have had a look I now know they are different part numbers but unfortunately doesn't help, I am hoping somebody has tried fitting footpegs from an older bike to a newer lc version especially if they had paid £180 for the wunderlich ones

Thanks for the info and have had a look I now know they are different part numbers but unfortunately doesn't help, I am hoping somebody has tried fitting footpegs from an older bike to a newer lc version especially if they had paid £180 for the wunderlich ones

Only thing else I seen is in the part saying what bike it fits, and it seems they must be different as otherwise all the bikes would be in the same list, I imagine.

upload photos

I had a 2011 twincam to which I had fitted pivot pegz. When I swapped the bike for a 2017 GSA I found that the pivot pegz would not fit as the Clevis pin that locates the footrest body to the frame would not line up with the frame brackets. Although not exactly what you are asking, my conclusion has to be that the standard footrests are like wise different across the two models.
Alan R

Thanks Alan I was hoping they would fit but looks like they don't. Did they fit in the brackets and then the pin wouldnt go in? Thanks

Thanks Alan I was hoping they would fit but looks like they don't. Did they fit in the brackets and then the pin wouldnt go in? Thanks
More or less that. The hole in the body of the foot rest seemed to be 5-6 mm further out, with a thicker bit of metal towards the bike frame which prevented the holes lining up. I did consider taking a grinder to them but bought the correct ones instead.
Alan R

Back
Top Bottom