Power ranger dipping my toes into a the GS ocean!

Picked the bike up last night and I'm very happy I chose it over the XR. It's no race bike but there's something really enjoyable about it and still potential for sillyness. I think the only negative I could mention in relation to touring would be that it's not all that great for wind protection on the motorway at high speeds, which was the reason I traded in my KTM 1290Adv a few years back for the RR. I guess this would be RT terroritory? All in all I'm looking forward to getting in the miles :)

i have fitted the slightly taller Givi screen and in the highest setting am able to ride down the motorway with my visor up comfortably. I found the stock screen lived in the high position all the time, making the adjustable part of it pointless. The givi is more usefull as i can move it depending on weather etc.

i have fitted the slightly taller Givi screen and in the highest setting am able to ride down the motorway with my visor up comfortably. I found the stock screen lived in the high position all the time, making the adjustable part of it pointless. The givi is more usefull as i can move it depending on weather etc.

Thanks mate, thats really good to hear. I came home at midnight on Monday and I didn't have a clear visor for the helmet I had with me and it wasn't the greatest feeling having to keep it open!

Back
Top Bottom