battery cable connector snapped

BOTS123

Reaction score
Hi
I have a GS1200 2009 and I tried to install a new odessey battery. The instructions that came with it said I need to bend the connector in a certain way to fit. I followed the instructions but unfortunately, it snapped. Clearly I'm overjoyed with this new development and thought I should go forth and procure a replacement connector.
Im still going forth but I am having no luck so far. Can anyone please point me in the right direction? My bike is dead without it. Thanks in advance

The best direction I can point you in is to post this in the 1200 section unless you've given up and selling the bike :D

Your best options if theres enough slack in the cable is to solder a new connector or replace the entire cable.

Halfords

Crimp battery terminal connectors

pre-bend the bugger before you fit it ;)

Hi
I have a GS1200 2009 and I tried to install a new odessey battery. The instructions that came with it said I need to bend the connector in a certain way to fit. I followed the instructions but unfortunately, it snapped. Clearly I'm overjoyed with this new development and thought I should go forth and procure a replacement connector.
Im still going forth but I am having no luck so far. Can anyone please point me in the right direction? My bike is dead without it. Thanks in advance
Could you post an image of the broken bit.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Do you mean the Odyssey battery terminal itself or the bikes battery cable end fitting ??

Back
Top Bottom