Germany, Austria, Slovenia and Italy mini trip report

Did that very same Toboggan run a couple years back :beer: we also crossed into Slovenia at the same crossing, can't remember the name of the pass coming over but was in hellish condition.

Great report, some great ideas for a future ride. Thanks

Some great pictures, looks like a great trip :thumb

Just checked, it was the pass that comes through Kranjska Gora, whatever that one is.
Ah that'll be the Vrsic pass, the best fun I've had at 20mph :D

Here, have another currywurst

2e89ad40d79dca1f49ad55bd1a764058.jpg

Good stuff.

Ive got another week off coming up..................

Ypu may have just cost me about a grand :)

Tis Payback S92, we were muchly inspired by your own recent trips & reports. ;)

I took a pack of Bel Vista, but everything went so well we never needed them to barter :D

Von Stolberg + KTM

Nice report, great pics.....not dis-similar to what I have in mind for next years trip with his lordship (Austria & Slovenia parts).....:thumb2

Nice report, great pics.....not dis-similar to what I have in mind for next years trip with his lordship (Austria & Slovenia parts).....:thumb2

It's a hard to beat trip :thumb

It's a hard to beat trip :thumb

It’s been ages since I rode the Austrian passes & had cake/coffee on the shores of Lake Bled...so that’s the plan (or part of it) for the 2020 biking holibob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha good work.

Bel Vita, Credit Card and tyre plugging kit.

All you’ll ever need.

Cool trip mate

Crikey, I've only just noticed this ride report mate .....and I'm in it :) More pictures and routes etc inbound :)

Haha good work.

Bel Vita, Credit Card and tyre plugging kit.

All you’ll ever need.

Cool trip mate

And in the case of the AT rider, Tubes and Tyre levers .........carried in the panniers of a friendly GSA Pilot :) :)

For the currywurst fans, note the Mayo like a fluffy halo of lusciousness
2b514dab77587e1c340bfd7efa56e47f.jpg

Yes please, as I'd like to use some of your routes for next years holibob :thumb2

I can email you over my Garmin Database from 2019 which contains the routes we plotted and various waypoints mate. Does Mr Wapping have a central database of such things I can contribute to?

Back
Top Bottom