Problem with Adventure parts shop

TOM.

Reaction score
Afternoon folks, has anybody had any issues ordering parts from http://www.adventureparts.co.uk/ lately?
I ordered a camel toe side stand enlarger last Saturday paid straight away with PayPal but haven't received anything as of yet. The phone rings sometimes and occasionally it goes straight to voicemail but nobody has answered. Is the company still trading?

I am always wary of sites where you cannot easily find their address on their website.
Tom

That website does look a bit dodgy. There's a lot of blurb about "Registered Trademarks" but a quick scan of the EU Trademark Registry shows no such marks listed. (I had tried this in the hope I would be able to find you a name and address, sorry..)

No help at all really.

Their website says they closed tomorrow and the day after because they are having a new carpet fitted and need to move the stock around!:nenau

Their website says they closed tomorrow and the day after because they are having a new carpet fitted and need to move the stock around!:nenau

CAREFUL. Don’t confuse with the Adventure Bike Shop who are a totally different business and good.

You may consider removing your post!

Tom

Right cheers folks, I will give it today to see if anything turns up then I will open a dispute with PayPal. Fearing the worse on this one I reckon.

Right cheers folks, I will give it today to see if anything turns up then I will open a dispute with PayPal. Fearing the worse on this one I reckon.

I also ordered a sidestand foot enlarger recently and received an email from Adventureparts stating that they are awaiting delivery of new stock which will take 5-10 days.

In the email they asked me if I was willing to wait or required a refund.

Probably best to check your inbox?

Hope that helps.

I also ordered a sidestand foot enlarger recently and received an email from Adventureparts stating that they are awaiting delivery of new stock which will take 5-10 days.

In the email they asked me if I was willing to wait or required a refund.

Probably best to check your inbox?

Hope that helps.

.... or spam filter.

Tom

OK folks all has been resolved, a little bit of miscommunication from both of us however I now have my camel toe. I think you can buy in confidence ��

Back
Top Bottom