Breakkie/Brunch/Lunch Rideouts.

Madmountainman

Reaction score
As of next month, my mothballed 1150 will be back on the road. I'll be heading out for some rides to my favourite roads and refreshment haunts. Are there any SW GSers wanting to join in?

I have most Saturdays/Wednesdays and some Mondays/Thursdays and can also arrange an evening pub ride or two if there's any interest.

Hi Rich, as of this coming Friday I will be retired so would be be up for joining you for the weekday rides and occasional w/ends.

Al.

Hi Rich, as of this coming Friday I will be retired so would be be up for joining you for the weekday rides and occasional w/ends.

Al.

Nice one Al, i'm semi-retired and may well be relocating over your way as well. Looking in the Hulham area. R

Hulham is a busy road but some nice areas off it, if you want to be that area the other side of Exeter rd from Hulham, Belle vue rd/Halsdon Ave area is quieter and has views but a bit more expensive.

Al.

Hulham is a busy road but some nice areas off it, if you want to be that area the other side of Exeter rd from Hulham, Belle vue rd/Halsdon Ave area is quieter and has views but a bit more expensive.

Al.

Too expensive for our budget, we're looking at Hill Dr, Mount Pleasant, Oaktree Cl etc.

Sorry Rich, off to the Norwegian fiords for a week, maybe next time. Have you found a place my way? as I noticed a bungalow for sale in Oaktree Close on my dog walk this morning.

Al.

Sorry Rich, off to the Norwegian fiords for a week, maybe next time. Have you found a place my way? as I noticed a bungalow for sale in Oaktree Close on my dog walk this morning.

Al.

At 320k it's way overpriced. An identical one down the bottom end of the hill just sold four 250k and the previous one to that, round the corner, sold for 277k and that had a loft conversion and extension. Enjoy Norway. Had a spin out on mine today and it's just riding beautifully.

Time and a spot to meet up then. I need to refuel, so how's about Tesco at Sandy Park.some time between 0900 and 1000?

Can we make it 10, I can take dogs for early walk then as I’m on my own all day tomorrow.

Al.

That's fine. Going to head to Aune Valley for a spot of brunch. It's a scenic hour and forty five, so anyone else fancying a spin, meet us at Tescos or Aune Valley around midday.

Had a lovely spin out with DevonAl yesterday, along with a super breakfast. I'll try to post another ride sooner rather than later.:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom