Don't wait, just buy one.

Apex

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
As a service to the community:

https://www.sportsbikeshop.co.uk/motorcycle_parts/content_prod/450600

I bought one of these for my Spain trip. Tested out this sunny morning and it is B-Rilliant.

Base layer underneath. Whatever jacket you want on top, or jumper, or rain layer. I used my trusty Sunderland golfing jacket which is light and showerproof and I was really comfortable.

A coffee in Stratford and the jacket got put in the rucksack as it warmed up a lot. The airflow through this armoured layer (not sure what else to call it!) is ace.

I chose to buy the chest protector as well - it's the newest version of D3O type stuff and you just don't feel it like everything else I've had. I really don't think my old mesh jacket will ever need to come out again that's for sure.

In short, brilliant, protective and an absolute bargain!! I don't say that very often. Bargain! There...I said it again. Take my advice and just buy one.

Ps...I bought 2 sizes and kept the one that fitted best.

I’ve got the older version and used it for over a year. Superb bit of kit and I have taken all the armour out of my overjackets which means that I get a great fit without armour moving about. The new stuff with abrasion resistance looks great but I’ll wait for the end of season sales. The sizing is quite forgiving as there is a lot of stretch material in the jacket.

Just ordered one - love the idea I can choose what top coat I wear and still have great protection. I can get my tweeds out again!

Just ordered one - love the idea I can choose what top coat I wear and still have great protection. I can get my tweeds out again!

Currently in Spain with high temps. This kit is working out very nicely. Combined with Rev'it cooling vest all working very well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom