Rad guards.

Hi Delboy I fitted them to mine
Installation is a breeze – simply remove the three bolts holding the shroud in place, insert the guard, and reinstall the shroud. There are no spacers to deal with or hardware to add, and no need to remove the fairings.

Hi Delboy I fitted them to mine
Installation is a breeze – simply remove the three bolts holding the shroud in place, insert the guard, and reinstall the shroud. There are no spacers to deal with or hardware to add, and no need to remove the fairings.

Good man thanks for the info. Picking it up saturday morning then off to the garage to fit all the farkles that have been arriving over the last few weeks. So i will do some before and after pics, not that they will be any different to what peeps have already got on their mighty steeds. :eek::bounce1:augie:D

Weather is fantastic on Saturday. Ride your new bike and fit the farkles on a cold wet day

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F using Tapatalk

Good man thanks for the info. Picking it up saturday morning then off to the garage to fit all the farkles that have been arriving over the last few weeks. So i will do some before and after pics, not that they will be any different to what peeps have already got on their mighty steeds. :eek::bounce1:augie:D

fitted some last week del boy posted a thread on here with How do it pics !! the ones i bought were for the 2019 model but i adapted them for the 2018 model. They will go straight on your new bike its £36 well spent

Back
Top Bottom