ABR festival 2019

ABR

View at night of Ragley Hall

Attachments

• 178ADEFC-B5C1-4FFA-B1BB-71135E82F3A5.jpg
    178ADEFC-B5C1-4FFA-B1BB-71135E82F3A5.jpg
    245.3 KB · Views: 227
Thanks for the pictures jb looked great and lwould have gone myself but had just got back from a 3300 mile ride down to Italy. And really didn’t fancy riding anther 200 or looking at bikes:D

Sounds like a great weekend. I ended up going to Wales for 3 nights/4 days, camping and taking a good look around the place.. Gotta say it was superb, had no idea so much of Wales was so stunning.. Only scratched the surface but I was blown away, every mile I rode from the North to about half way down the country was bliss.

Sounds like a great weekend. I ended up going to Wales for 3 nights/4 days, camping and taking a good look around the place.. Gotta say it was superb, had no idea so much of Wales was so stunning.. Only scratched the surface but I was blown away, every mile I rode from the North to about half way down the country was bliss.

Agreed, i live in North Wales and have what is pretty much riding Nirvana in easy reach :thumb2

Next years tickets on sale already with an early bird discount to £49. We’ve got ours bought as it was a great do

Back
Top Bottom