Its a whats it worth thread

Pauly S

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Ive a 9k mile 1200 twin cam 2012 in white ,with all the toys, esa, abs,fog lamps, blah blah, its the TU model.The sand rover. Ive added some wunderlich fork gadgets,a front timing chest protector, , the alloy cover itself is new,it was replaced by bmw under warranty,theres bugger all corrosion on it. Ive added a pair of sargent seats, the front is lowered.The rear is std but the material is slightly diffferent.its got a new starter, again replaced under warranty, also the battery.the exhaust is in as new condition.tyres are fine.bugger all mileage in thelast two years.
it will have 12 months mot, its got the alloy bmw coded panniers and the proper givi rack plate with the black and silver double givi trekker top box to match.HID on the dip beam and a fancy cyclops LED in the main.It will pass the mot dont worry.also a flappy valve tube, the original valve is fine and not seized.3 owners inc me, 1st was bmw. its been to hilltop and its banging out 98bhp.Ive all the keys manuals and books, also full bmw service history.Dont ask for pictures, theyre all the same
Its also got warranty until july 24th. So whats the peoples concensus? ta muchly .

Hilltop? That’s fucked the value, so I’ll give you £25 for it! :D

Try £7995

I presume from your post it's a GS Adv (clue is Sandrover and alloy boxes?)...... but from your post it's hard to decipher exactly what you want the collective to value:blast

All the extras add no intrinsic value whatsoever.

All they do is make your bike more attractive to any prospective buyer.

Try £7995

I presume from your post it's a GS Adv (clue is Sandrover and alloy boxes?)...... but from your post it's hard to decipher exactly what you want the collective to value:blast
Im simply after a valuation for a 2012 GSA Sand Rover, as per the description," A whats it worth thread...
As you correctly pointed out Mr Boxer, yes it is a GSA . Thankyou. You obviously have suitable accreditation and knowledge to spot the clue.
I agree Neil, i'll probably remove the farkles and sell separately if i sell it, i take your point of view.
It was up at hilltop last weekend, Geoff couldnt improve what was there, it made the same output from an identical bike in front of me did after tweaking it up.Geoff was perplexed how it was doing so well. he didnt charge me and sent me on my way , even after 2 dyno runs.He reckons it may have been already tweaked by BMW.

Ill see Nuttys £25 and raise it to £50,

And thats me taking a big hit mind, and i'm doing you a uge favour .

Moneys not going to be available for long, ive got others to look at :)

Throw up some pictures......

I think the Sand Rover is a cracking colour scheme.

Sent from a U11

I think Steptoe is right. Sell off the extras/farkles separately. 2 years ago I'd have bitten your hand of 3 for such a clean example and low mileage. But I got a 2011 that I'm loving - serviced by Steptoe recently and it's back to its smooth, torquey self. I was really lucky and all the little extras on the bike were exactly what I'd have added - I don't like too much, just things to tidy up, utility things.

Based on that and, right now I'd reckon £7650-7750 with the panniers... but I ain't seen no pics and which little extras you'd Inc.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom