Addresspal vs Parcel Motel

twas good to meet you today Aidan...put a face 2 the name..its a small world...the next time you get punctured in Westport ya no who 2 call..
John

Funny how that happened this morning John and a pleasure to meet you. If you need anything brought west I have just the yoke for the job. ;) :thumb2

Used Parcel motel for years mostly for small stuff.... sofar no issues and happy to recommend.

On the other hand Addresspal USA..... now here's a nightmare. I wouldnt recommend to my worst enemy.

Bought a Givi waterproof strap down tankbag to suit my Aprilia at the time. Six weeks later and so many emails later it arrived after AnPost told me it was lost in transit.

Last Christmas a present for my son bought end of November, accepted by Addresspal USA on 2nd Dec didn't get to its correctly addressed destination until early January..... no excuse, no apology....never anything back from An Post customer service.

Would never use them again.

I use addresspal all the time and it works fine for me, Just need to keep an eye on parcel size, got caught out once. I also have a mate in Omagh which is handy when shipping to the arsehole of Donegal posses an issue or makes the shipping cost go up by a factor 2 or more.

Back
Top Bottom