Stupid o'clock

Nutty who I know has had more BMW, in general and GS s in particular, than most bods on here i suggest that he is quite well qualified to comment on GS's and BMW. Like me he has defected away to other makes but no doubt as do i keeps an interest in BMW.

Now as to Del he can post what he likes when he likes and i for one am excited for him as it is a great day getting a new bike

May i suggest that you just fuck off for a day or 2 and leave well alone if it is causing you to wail and gnash your teeth

Here's a thought...you go fuck yourself. That wasn't a suggestion either.

Meh...like I give two fucks. Don't worry...Delboy will make another 150 posts to show us every single angle of his new bike

30 posts in 5 years??? FUCK OFF!

This and his other 85 posts are about his new bike...CLOWN

Here's a thought...you go fuck yourself. That wasn't a suggestion either.

Here's a thought, reel it back in a bit please.

If Delboy wants to start 999 threads then that is his perogative as a paid up site member.

If you don't want to read his threads then simply pass on by. Others have asked you to leave it out but there's no need to react as you have. I am asking you now too and I won't ask again.

Thank you.

Here's a thought, reel it back in a bit please.

If Delboy wants to start 999 threads then that is his perogative as a paid up site member.

If you don't want to read his threads then simply pass on by. Others have asked you to leave it out but there's no need to react as you have. I am asking you now too and I won't ask again.

Thank you.

Since I’m a paid member I guess you wont mind me starting 9999 threads about a similar subject too then?

Enjoy the new bike pal.:thumb

Wind your neck in Fred, there's a good chap :thumb

Happy new bike day Del

When i set off this morning to Aberdeen to pick up my new bike, little did i know that there was a storm brewing on here about my post. Oh yes i knew what fredaloony posted but im a thick skinned scotsman who's not bothered about some antipodean's rant on what was MY post. Im more surprised about the support that All of you except one :blast have shown me. Now ive had a fair few new bikes over the last few years and normally i dont get excited about taking delivery, but this one is different, dont know why, maybe because at my age, its unlikely that i will ever make such a large purchase again. So as otheres have said im quite entitled to be a little excited at the prospect of sitting on the mighty BMW 1250 and feeling just how good it actually is. Im NOT disappointed let me tell you, i immediately felt at home on it and although i only covered about 50 miles with it before parking up at the place where im fitting all the farkles. Ive spent most of the day fitting the bits ive amassed over the last couple of weeks. Still waiting on the front crud catcher coming from Marc of this parish. Its all done except the engine bars that im hoping to do tomorrow. So with that in mind i only took a couple of pics in the "before" mode and will post the finished article when i get everything done.

IMG_1715 by Derek Macdonald, on Flickr

IMG_1718 by Derek Macdonald, on Flickr
IMG_1716 by Derek Macdonald, on Flickr

Very nice. You can't beat that new bike feeling that's for sure.

That looks fantastic Del, keep us updated on progress and enjoy it :thumb

I do like that colour scheme Del. Enjoy it buddy :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom