For those that asked.

Really good looking bike, congratulations.

Who makes the handguard extensions?

Will you be adding cylinder cover guards?

is it a Puig screen?.. I cut about 40mm off of the top of mine so it could be up on the motorway.. stops the rider & passenger getting blown about by the turbulence.
And down the rest of the time so you can get a bit of air... be warned, riding in hot weather with that on...you will get very hot as it kind of pulls the air up from the engine!
Im 6' and I found that to be ideal for me.... great screen though, you can ride at 80mph with your visor up if you want even after the adjustment ;)

is it a Puig screen?.. I cut about 40mm off of the top of mine so it could be up on the motorway.. stops the rider & passenger getting blown about by the turbulence.
And down the rest of the time so you can get a bit of air... be warned, riding in hot weather with that on...you will get very hot as it kind of pulls the air up from the engine!
Im 6' and I found that to be ideal for me.... great screen though, you can ride at 80mph with your visor up if you want even after the adjustment ;)

Yes its a Puig, bargain at £89 i thought.

Really good looking bike, congratulations.

Who makes the handguard extensions?

Will you be adding cylinder cover guards?

No cylinder covers, crash bars (puig) are ready to fit though. The handguards are a chineese knock off of Givi ones and are identical as far as i can see. £25 of evilbay

Its adjusted all the way up, id just finished fitting a Cymarc stabaliser kit.

Keep an eye on the “knob nuts” being tight, lost one of mine after 1000s of miles.

What make is the headlight protector ?

Last edited:
Very nice - maybe get the Givi plate powder coated black though? (I did with mine and I think it looks better)

Keep an eye on the “knob nuts” being tight, lost one of mine after 1000s of mi

yeah I lost one of mine on the motorway, just as the bugger flew off, shame as it would be simple job to add a flange for a circlip or split pin!!

Gorgeous bike and the colour is just superb. I love the footpegs too I just need to get me some now ......

This is the destructions I have!!

Attachments

• 20190717_152336.jpg
    20190717_152336.jpg
    243.4 KB · Views: 307

Back
Top Bottom