For those that asked.

Not sure what the significance is of those little tabs are at the bottom of the bracket, they serve no purpose that i can see. I asked the question of Mr Hooton but had no reply :nenau:thumb

We’re rad guards easy too fit as I am thinking about fitting a set

Run it through the search link Paddy, I changed mine and did a picture story how to do. As Del says max 10 min job .

Not sure what the significance is of those little tabs are at the bottom of the bracket, they serve no purpose that i can see. I asked the question of Mr Hooton but had no reply :nenau:thumb

Because Mr Hootons PM box is always full, and he forgets to empty..................:D

Because Mr Hootons PM box is always full, and he forgets to empty..................:D

Have just heard from him, and yes it would appear my brackets are wrong way round thanks to Y7 JMM for pointing that out. Just need some dry weather now so i can swap em round. :mad::rolleyes::D

:jes Just looked at mine and also upside down, I wonder what difference it makes, except looks wise...........

Well before i changed mine i tried the screen up and down and it was stiff to do. After i changed them it was very easy to do with the holes keeping in perfect line with the bracket. So profile must be slightly different with them upside down.

Well before i changed mine i tried the screen up and down and it was stiff to do. After i changed them it was very easy to do with the holes keeping in perfect line with the bracket. So profile must be slightly different with them upside down.

Little job for later after grandkids go home........:D

I do come from the school of short screens......:thumby:

I took your sage like words of wisdom, and can confirm that Short is the way to go. 2.5k miles around Europe this year with minimal buffeting using a short Z-Tecnik sports screen. I'd previously been in the barn door camp, but, never again :)

Bike looks great though, who makes the headlight protector?

I took your sage like words of wisdom, and can confirm that Short is the way to go. 2.5k miles around Europe this year with minimal buffeting using a short Z-Tecnik sports screen. I'd previously been in the barn door camp, but, never again :)

Its just a cheap ebay jobby. Here ya go item no 233136701304 £17.99

With you on that one, normal standard GS screen always on lowest position, good for me as already 6ft 2 and is just enough to take the pressure off the chest that is all needed, if it rains, the wind does its job, and I have your Streetguards.........:D

Yep agree changed and easier up and down......:blast

Back
Top Bottom