Seeking retailer of elusive Rukka short-leg trousers

freddyfruitbat

Reaction score
I'm wanting a pair of Rukka summer riding trousers (Cordura AFT ones) - the ones I'm after are called Rukka call them "Stretchair" but they are marketed in the UK as "Forsair Pro", eg by Motolegends and Sportsbikeshop. The thing is, owing to my BMW-owner-sized gut, I need a pair in a short leg, which I know Rukka produce - see the Stretchair link above; however I can't find anywhere that actually sells them! Have emailed the above two suppliers; also FC-moto, but all of them say they can't help. I've looked at the contact page at Rukka, which is pretty unhelpful and doesn't exactly encourage contact from end-users; I have also fired off an email to a random-looking address at Rukka's parent company, Luhta, but am not optimistic.

Surely it can't be this hard to be a pair of Rukka trousers in the UK? Can it?

I got J&S Hamilton to get me two different pairs of C1 (short) trousers for me to try out.

If you have a J&S local to you give them a try, or ask FC if they will consider a sale or return if they don't fit.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I have the same trousers in short. Think I either got them from infinity or sportsbikeshop. They order them in from Tran Am the UK distributor.

Have some different Rukka trousers in short leg too. Never off the shelf, always special order.

Now if only they would do their all in one suit in short leg too I could buy that. Maybe next year.

I'm wanting a pair of Rukka summer riding trousers (Cordura AFT ones) - the ones I'm after are called Rukka call them "Stretchair" but they are marketed in the UK as "Forsair Pro", eg by Motolegends and Sportsbikeshop. The thing is, owing to my BMW-owner-sized gut, I need a pair in a short leg, which I know Rukka produce - see the Stretchair link above; however I can't find anywhere that actually sells them! Have emailed the above two suppliers; also FC-moto, but all of them say they can't help. I've looked at the contact page at Rukka, which is pretty unhelpful and doesn't exactly encourage contact from end-users; I have also fired off an email to a random-looking address at Rukka's parent company, Luhta, but am not optimistic.

Surely it can't be this hard to be a pair of Rukka trousers in the UK? Can it?

The short leg isn't ordered in by Tranam who are the UK's distribution for Rukka Products.

The Forsair Pro or Forsair Mesh trousers are also out of stock with Rukka directly, they're not getting any more in this season theu've said. Not sure where you'll manage to get some from but it almost certainly won't be the UK unfortunately.

The short leg isn't ordered in by Tranam who are the UK's distribution for Rukka Products.

The Forsair Pro or Forsair Mesh trousers are also out of stock with Rukka directly, they're not getting any more in this season theu've said. Not sure where you'll manage to get some from but it almost certainly won't be the UK unfortunately.
Madness. No sales for anyone then.

I was in an Infinity store on Wednesday trying to buy a black visor and no, not in stock anywhere apart from Southampton apparently.

Can't spend the money even if you want to!

Madness. No sales for anyone then.

I was in an Infinity store on Wednesday trying to buy a black visor and no, not in stock anywhere apart from Southampton apparently.

Can't spend the money even if you want to!

What dark smoke visor is it you're wanting, which helmet?

Tranam won't order in Non-Goretex Daytona summer boots. Had to buy from Germany as I find Goretex boots too hot in extreme temps.

Tranam won't order in Non-Goretex Daytona summer boots. Had to buy from Germany as I find Goretex boots too hot in extreme temps.

I think they've had problems in the past with UK customers buying none Gore-Tex Daytona boots and then complaining after that they weren't waterproof. Now I know, it's obvious to me and you that unless they say gore-tex they won't be waterproof, but I think the "general consensus" is that Daytona boots are all waterproof, so they've now started to avoid ordering none GTX Daytona's ,which is a shame as it means companies like us can't get hold of them either

I think they've had problems in the past with UK customers buying none Gore-Tex Daytona boots and then complaining after that they weren't waterproof. Now I know, it's obvious to me and you that unless they say gore-tex they won't be waterproof, but I think the "general consensus" is that Daytona boots are all waterproof, so they've now started to avoid ordering none GTX Daytona's ,which is a shame as it means companies like us can't get hold of them either
Accepting all that you have said, what stops you from purchasing/importing for a customer something which the "official" importer cannot either bothered with or the market is too small for?

Is there not some way that a shop could cater for the one off market, better than exists at present ?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom