Rideout ~ Weds 3rd July ~ Masham @ 6.30pm

...the benefits of the North, a ride in the Dales on a Wednesday evening. It’s a yearly treat for us Southerners :D

I’ll be in the SkyGarden at 6:30 (Vodafone 5G launch) not a bad place to be but I’d sooner be on my bike in the Dales

...the benefits of the North, a ride in the Dales on a Wednesday evening. It’s a yearly treat for us Southerners :D

I’ll be in the SkyGarden at 6:30 (Vodafone 5G launch) not a bad place to be but I’d sooner be on my bike in the Dales

Not just the north, anywhere out of the SE really; I'll be off out in The Peaks this evening. Enjoy your 5G launch :D

Andres

I am sure you would, weather will be stunning tonight..................your camper would be good too, parked in Littondale, alongside the river

I am sure you would, weather will be stunning tonight..................your camper would be good too, parked in Littondale, alongside the river

Could we swerve over to littondale tonight and see if there any water in the river skirfare, we could have a bet on it, I’m thinking it will be a dry river bed.

Cracking ride in t'Dales

6 of us in total from an Airhead GS to the latest 1250 GS Adv HP

Weather superb and the views were stunning with brilliant light clarity on the tops

75 miles around the Dales - Masham to Masham taking in Coverdale/Wensleydale/ Swaledale & Arkengarthdale

Twixt Wensleydale & Swaledale

ea178dd01efd6f170c644166736d6723.jpg

22c36d3918c9e890b022626aab7a740d.jpg

56e89c5d2e1c724bb04d198e91aa486f.jpg

On Oxnop Scar - looking back towards Swaledale

fbf43bb2c8e07671791acc4a32fd11b4.jpg

81e80d2beed3046022dadabc78183ba6.jpg

12e86705cf712d402b8716d4a9ff7599.jpg

I’m just getting my desk cleared for 2wks driving around France, heading off early on Saturday. Can’t wait for some R&R...

Cheers Paul, would have been right up your street - did a bit in Scott country too

Deserted roads and stunning scenery - best time of day

Will plan some more in the coming weeks, in conjunction with 2gses

Cheers Paul, would have been right up your street - did a bit in Scott country too

Deserted roads and stunning scenery - best time of day

Will plan some more in the coming weeks, in conjunction with 2gses

I'll keep my eye out. Missed this. I was free yesterday and today. Just the type of roads the V85 loves.

V85 would be perfect

I'm really enjoying it, although there is a clutch problem which will hopefully be sorted at first service on the 9th. Genuine 290 mls to the tank. It's a pig to fill though. I think it has a long filler neck that goes down into the tank, shall have to investigate.

Back
Top Bottom