Rideout ~ Weds 3rd July ~ Masham @ 6.30pm

JohnnyBoxer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I am organising a ride, as the weather looks fair this week

Just a few of the 'roads less travelled' in Coverdale/Wensleydale and Swaledale for a few hours

Meet at Masham @ 6.30pm Prompt to leave

I will be up there at about 5.30-5.45pm for fish & chips, from the splendid Harry's if anyone wants supper first

Meet in the cobbled square, near the Market Cross (picnic benches for eating F&C's)

We'll ride for 2.5 hours or so and depart for home about 9.30pm at the latest

If you're coming, reply to the thread

I am organising a ride, as the weather looks fair this week

Just a few of the 'roads less travelled' in Coverdale/Wensleydale and Swaledale for a few hours

Meet at Masham @ 6.30pm Prompt to leave

I will be up there at about 5.30-5.45pm for fish & chips, from the splendid Harry's if anyone wants supper first

Meet in the cobbled square, near the Market Cross (picnic benches for eating F&C's)

We'll ride for 2.5 hours or so and depart for home about 9.30pm at the latest

If you're coming, reply to the thread
It’s tea time in Yorkshire, suppers what you have at bedtime.

In Scotland, fish & chips are often referred to as a “fish supper”.

Tea/Supper it's all double dutch........................who's coming to enjoy this summer weather and and cracking Dales roads????

Tea/Supper it's all double dutch........................who's coming to enjoy this summer weather and and cracking Dales roads????

Would love to have, but just back from biking trip today, so will have to give this a swerve. Top bloke for organising something will be up for something next time ��

Went to the ‘Hopper’ the other day first time since our GS meets back in the day, they were good catch ups.

Would love to have, but just back from biking trip today, so will have to give this a swerve. Top bloke for organising something will be up for something next time

Went to the ‘Hopper’ the other day first time since our GS meets back in the day, they were good catch ups.

Another time Simon

Similar, I’d really like to take you up on your generous offer but too busy at work to finish early enough.

Billy no mates :nenau

Would love to join you (sans GS :augie) but busy...then a hernia appointment, so maybe in a couple of months :thumb

I am sure Bev can tend to that and give you the necessary support for it, from her pillion seat position

Of all the f#####g dates...6pm Wednesday 3rd July 2019 is the only midweek restaurant booking I have ever made, taking my lovely wife out for a nice meal and went and picked tomorrow. :blast

Otherwise I'd have dragged McFlurry out for an evenings ride

Of all the f#####g dates...6pm Wednesday 3rd July 2019 is the only midweek restaurant booking I have ever made, taking my lovely wife out for a nice meal and went and picked tomorrow. :blast

Otherwise I'd have dragged McFlurry out for an evenings ride

Shame Dave, how about McFlurry?

Are you free Jim?

Endless mates stating "I'd love to,but.." Just what you hoped for when setting up this meet/ride.

Me too, in Spain at the mo' Back soon, up for a ride next week? (I'll be on a boxer, not the Spanish "GS")

19-03Canillas de Aceituno, Costa del Sol.jpg

Yep will post up something next week if there is interest

So far, tomorrow we have 4 coming (2 not in forum - but on a GS)

I’m coming John with one other possibly two, so you have got some mates eh..

Back
Top Bottom