Bit of help please chaps - Ryedale

g00ner

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
A good friend has entered the Ryedale Rally this weekend, I'm very tempted to travel up with him with the idea of having a wander on the Turban around the North York moors, Scarborough etc etc while he's dodging trees and the like. Question is for those in the know -

Is it possible to ride to various points on the Ryedale course to watch?
Are there any forestry or moors routes I can ride (I have TKC's fitted)
What are the must-visit stops that knitted together will make a good road route or two?
Would I be better off bringing the Berg and looking for off road routes?

TIA

A good friend has entered the Ryedale Rally this weekend, I'm very tempted to travel up with him with the idea of having a wander on the Turban around the North York moors, Scarborough etc etc while he's dodging trees and the like. Question is for those in the know -

Is it possible to ride to various points on the Ryedale course to watch? Unsure, but doubt it.............unless you are a travelling marshall & officially signed on

Are there any forestry or moors routes I can ride (I have TKC's fitted) Loads, but better to be shown by people - as some might be hard to find

What are the must-visit stops that knitted together will make a good road route or two
Rosedale/Danby/Castleton/Sandsend/Lealholm/Glaisdale/Egton/Hutton Le Hole/Helmsley

Would I be better off bringing the Berg and looking for off road routes? See above, if you are in TRF - someone I know maybe going out on the Moors

TIA

Some answers above

Back
Top Bottom