Got to find some room...

Steptoe

What a waste.
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Got to find room as the garages i use for storage are being redeveloped so having a clear out .....

Keep your eyes peeled and look down the back of the sofa for some loose change, they'll be some interesting stuff coming up for sale..
The airheads =
1994 R80PD (once owned by the Earl of Liverpool :D) low mileage -
1978 R80/7 one previous owner, 14k miles -

And much more.

All have stood for a few years and may need a bit of a tidy up, but this will be reflected in the price.. :thumb2

Is Hercules being evicted from the stable as well ? ��

Got to find room as the garages i use for storage are being redeveloped so having a clear out .....

Keep your eyes peeled and look down the back of the sofa for some loose change, they'll be some interesting stuff coming up for sale..
The airheads =

And much more.

All have stood for a few years and may need a bit of a tidy up, but this will be reflected in the price.. :thumb2

Could you not claim squatters rights...........:D

The airheads =

Just been and blown the dust off, 23248 miles

Attachments

• 6885AC3F-8061-4CB5-BE08-4B0F7A0AA32D.jpg
    6885AC3F-8061-4CB5-BE08-4B0F7A0AA32D.jpg
    261.2 KB · Views: 822
Just been and blown the dust off, 23248 miles

I am surprised at you, surely man of your means could have stretched to an old bedsheet, or blanket, to cover the old girl with to prevent such a necessary action. This shows a complete lack of maintenance, so I am out! :D

Hmmmmm, I’d like a road airhead. I shall keep a look out....

The airheads =

And much more.

I did'nt know Deggsy was a biker; never mind owning a PD.:D

I would be interested in the 05 GSA if you decide to let it go.

The airheads =

And much more.

Def be interested in the GSA

Back
Top Bottom