Elmo

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi all,
well after yrs of singles, triples and twins "not had a bike for a couple of yrs" have got the urge for a GS, prices seem all over the place and not really sure what I'm looking for with them, have got about 4k to spend on one, so it'll probably be an early model, seen a nice 03 twin spark non abs for 3.9k "Dealer" is that about bout the right sort of price
Cheers Carl

Welcome to the forum - always plenty for sale in the "for sale" section ;)

Welcome to the forum.

You should get a decent early 1200 for that money. Don't immediately discount 1150s, ride a few and see what you prefer. As you've immediately subscribed (well done) you may be better buying from the for sale section on here rather than go via a dealer.

Bikes on here tend on the whole to be 'honest' as more people than just the owner know many of the bikes' histories. Some bikes have many generations of owners on the forum. Nobody puts stupidly high prices as they get noticed by those in the know and will have comments on the sale posting.

Keep an eye on the For Sale section until something takes your fancy. You could just go through the old posts to see if the dealer offering matches expectations. :thumby:

Cheers Tufty,
To be honest I've not given any thought to the 1200's I've only been scouring the 1150's, prefer the look of them, am in no rush to buy the first one else I see "jeez I must be getting old" am sure the right one will eventually come along for what funds I've got �� unless I sell a couple of lenses or the HW 100 KT ��

For that sort of money you'll get a good 1150.

I trust you've scoured the for sale section for adverts. There have been a few good ones over the past few months, some may not have sold and may be worth an enquiry. :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom