It’s a svart move !

Hi Arsey,
Oh yes, i've searched for a few bikes that I might deem worthy, and finding the overall length is not something everyone publishes. And loads of reviewers merely spout out what is already on the manufacturers site. The svart's wheelbase is not even quoted, but what i would really like is the overall length.

I've also thought of the Ducati scrambler, Triumph street twin, yamaha XTribute and a passing thought of the CCP Spitfire.

I can squeeze in a little more length if I go diagonally, but that makes loading a lot more tricky......

Cheers!
Merv.

Ok. I’ll measure it when back next week . Just nipping to New Orleans for work tomorrow. Didn’t even know it was Mardi Gras until a colleague messaged me . Bonus !

Much appreciated.

A good few years ago I was there staying just off Bourbon street to discover we were there at the same time as a Gay and Lesbian festival. Up till then I thought Europeans were wild!

Enjoy!

Merv.

Hi Arsey,
Oh yes, i've searched for a few bikes that I might deem worthy, and finding the overall length is not something everyone publishes. And loads of reviewers merely spout out what is already on the manufacturers site. The svart's wheelbase is not even quoted, but what i would really like is the overall length.

I've also thought of the Ducati scrambler, Triumph street twin, yamaha XTribute and a passing thought of the CCP Spitfire.

I can squeeze in a little more length if I go diagonally, but that makes loading a lot more tricky......

Cheers!
Merv.

Ok. I’ll measure it when back next week . Just nipping to New Orleans for work tomorrow. Didn’t even know it was Mardi Gras until a colleague messaged me . Bonus !

:-(

I'll stick with my new serow so, (thanks to kathyotter from these here parts)

Thanks for measuring!

Merv.

Popped into my local Husky dealer yesterday and saw the new colours . The Vitpilen in Cookies photo above looked really good but this Svartpilen looked fantastic in the flesh , loads better than in this image

Attachments

• B65983FD-9B28-427B-AF1C-753EDCB3E839.jpg
    B65983FD-9B28-427B-AF1C-753EDCB3E839.jpg
    243.2 KB · Views: 127
I think the 2020 bikes in the new colours and most importantly spoked wheels are the nicest looking bikes out there. Hats off to a company that thinks outside the box and has the balls to produce two great looking bikes.

I think the 2020 bikes in the new colours and most importantly spoked wheels are the nicest looking bikes out there. Hats off to a company that thinks outside the box and has the balls to produce two great looking bikes.

I think "great looking" is in the eye of the beholder. I can't think of a more shit looking bike on the market today - but then again I do ride a 1250GS

Have you still got this Arsey? I'm having thoughts about selling the X-Country and getting one but they're a bit thin on the ground.
I'd also consider a Nuda if I could find one of those. They're similarly rare, though.

Have you still got this Arsey? I'm having thoughts about selling the X-Country and getting one but they're a bit thin on the ground.
I'd also consider a Nuda if I could find one of those. They're similarly rare, though.

Nope !

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Thetwatcantalk

Back
Top Bottom