Selling my 1290T

Gregd

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
:(:(:( I’m potentially going to part with my 1290T, Just wondered if there may be any interest in it here first.

It was first registered in September 2018 and I am the only owner, it has done less than 1400mls, had its first service and is pristine condition as you would imagine for a bike with such low mileage.

I was thinking about £11,850 Ono.

Any extras worth mentioning.
A couple of photos would be welcome.

If you're having trouble posting pictures, email to me and I'll post them up for you.

I'm not in the market at the moment.........I just love looking at the 1290T.....its on the top of my hitlist when it's time to change.

younger996@gmail.com

Sent from a U11

Any extras worth mentioning.
A couple of photos would be welcome.

If you're having trouble posting pictures, email to me and I'll post them up for you.

I'm not in the market at the moment.........I just love looking at the 1290T.....its on the top of my hitlist when it's time to change.

younger996@gmail.com

Sent from a U11

Cheers, I’ll email some pics:beerjug:

Bike is standard except for lowering kit which i has fitted by the dealer before I took delivery, still have the standard spacer for the shock to set back to standard.

Cheers, I’ll email some pics:beerjug:

Bike is standard except for lowering kit which i has fitted by the dealer before I took delivery, still have the standard spacer for the shock to set back to standard.

How much has it lowered the bike and have they dropped the forks through the yokes, centre stand and side stand cut down ? is there any other extras ?

Wish I had the money...... I would already have my flight and ferry booked!!

Sent from a U11

How much has it lowered the bike and have they dropped the forks through the yokes, centre stand and side stand cut down ? is there any other extras ?

I think it dropped by about 25mm, both stands are still standard and work fine. Yokes dropped by about 10mm easy job��.

If anyone wants pics just send me a pm with your email.

Back
Top Bottom