Amending a route?

Bonzo

Reaction score
I'm really starting to get the hang of Basecamp. At first I was overwhelmed by it, but just messing with it & applying a little logic seems to be paying off. As ever there are things that Im going the long way about when there is almost certainly a simpler way of doing it.

Here's a quick question.

With a tour coming up Ive plotted a few routes & imported them to my Nav 6 in the route app. I've now made a small amendment to a couple of routes. To get that into my sat nav, do I have to delete the routes from the sat nav and then re-import the amended routes again?

I cant think of any other way around it.

It is good practice to delete old routes from any GPS device, especially those you have no intention of using.

If you don’t want to, you can still load the corrected route. Give it a fresh name so that you recognise it, something like: A to B, final.

If you don’t rename it, the device might well recognise it as a re-installation and put a 1 at the end of it for you. That's OK, providing you select the right one when the time comes.

PS This thread might be useful to you: https://www.ukgser.com/forums/showt...-so-i-can-t-import-them?p=5418278#post5418278

Aah, that makes sense. I wondered what the '1' was all about.

Thanks very much :thumb2:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom