Almost finished with the farkles

There is a name for this type of vehicle in the trade! However hope you enjoy riding it as much as buying stuff for it.

Attachments

• 0B7C7B45-0E87-4998-9CFE-60C6E968A7FC.jpg
    0B7C7B45-0E87-4998-9CFE-60C6E968A7FC.jpg
    231.7 KB · Views: 356
I disagree, i think this topbox suits the bike in so many ways. Rounded like the tank and colour wise its spot on and blends with the bike almost perfectly. Once i get the exhaust done in black it will be ace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not enough space for the I've been to Nairn sticker !

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Have you ridden it yet????

Yes but only from Aberdeen to Keith, then on Sunday from Keith to Elgin. super impressed and yes i do need to get out on it but work is getting in the way. Only a couple of bits to add now to finish it to my satisfaction and i can concentrate on getting some miles on it.

Looks great Delboy but then i am bias as I have although with vario panners and Topbox, have you fitted a mudslinger? have you ridden the bike far? I had to remove my Mudslinger halfway through a 5k kilometers trip to Garmisch and the the Alps as it was rubbing the the rear tyre, about 10mm has been melted off one side!!

Attachments

• 20190717_152107.jpg
    20190717_152107.jpg
    242.2 KB · Views: 302
I disagree, i think this topbox suits the bike in so many ways. Rounded like the tank and colour wise its spot on and blends with the bike almost perfectly. Once i get the exhaust done in black it will be ace

I use the version with the ali cover panel and it goes nicely with the Vario panniers

7c50c70d9d88b4843f1baa388ebc5939.jpg

Looks great Delboy but then i am bias as I have although with vario panners and Topbox, have you fitted a mudslinger? have you ridden the bike far? I had to remove my Mudslinger halfway through a 5k kilometers trip to Garmisch and the the Alps as it was rubbing the the rear tyre, about 10mm has been melted off one side!!

No i havent, well stricktly speaking i did put a cut price chinese one on but didnt like it so i removed it. I fitted one of these (below) that i got from Germany. I also have a puig hugger i bought from a member on here that i have yet to fit. Overkill ?? why yes but i dont care, its my bike :green gri:rob:D
IMG_1796 by Derek Macdonald, on Flickr
IMG_1795 by Derek Macdonald, on Flickr

No i havent, well stricktly speaking i did put a cut price chinese one on but didnt like it so i removed it. I fitted one of these (below) that i got from Germany. I also have a puig hugger i bought from a member on here that i have yet to fit. Overkill ?? why yes but i dont care, its my bike :green gri:rob:D
Flickr

Do you remember where in Germany you purchased it delboy? looking on the Isotta website they only have something like the mudslinger which fits with cable ties, your picture looks like its bolted on?

Do you remember where in Germany you purchased it delboy? looking on the Isotta website they only have something like the mudslinger which fits with cable ties, your picture looks like its bolted on?
Yes there are two brackets that fit to the pillion hanger bolts and support the guard. A much more, pleasing on the eye solution, than bits of thin overpriced plastic held on with cable ties :green gri:D

Back
Top Bottom