What to Buy , & Where ?

the civil one

Reaction score
Hi all ,,

I have no clue when it comes to computers , but the time it seems has come for a New one.
I bought an Apple 11 years ago , which i had updated to el Capitain , about 18 months ago , its grand , its still goin well
but i have now entered the Digital Tachograph age , and cannot find a download tool that is |Apple compatible..
I need a New Windaes puter.. But dont know what i need ,

I write a Good Few Letters , on Text edit , so i suppose Word ?
Store a lot of photos , store a lot of customer details , do invoicing , Thesaurusis Payroll , hold maintenance records ,
browse the Web , emails , I do a lot of online auctions ..

Any help . pointers or general direction would be very much appreciated

Ta in Adv

For the storage part go get a Google account (picture storage unlimited) and you get docs and sheets (storage also unlimited if you keep it in the native format) for your spreadsheet and letter writing. All online and safe. If you are married to word then go get an Office 365 account. Nothing is free but you get a good amount of storage with the subscription. If you keep everything stored locally then back it up properly or one day you will loose it all.

For the machine part, nothing you are doing is going to tax anything reasonable. I5 processor 8gb or memory and make sure it has an SSD drive. Desktop or laptop is up to you. Thus is a fairly basic machine but will run well with what you are doing.

Back
Top Bottom