BELT UP !

Miri

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi, I make bespoke items from leather, mainly bespoke bags and equestrian accessories, I also make a range of bridle leather belts for both men and women.

Each belt is hand cut from top quality Sedgwick bridle leather, the buckle is hand cast in the UK from solid brass. The leather edges are dyed and hand finished to ensure a uniform finish and colour. The buckle turn is hand stitched using finest quality waxed Ritza tiger thread, this ensures a durable neat finish and years of service. Every belt is made to measure for length and typically has 6/7 holes for adjustment.

I normally charge £90.00 for these belts, but after recently passing my test and buying a little F650GS, I joined the happy fold of UKGSer and would like to offer a special “Tosser belt”.

The “Tosser” belt is cut from harness weight bridle leather and is 38mm wide, the standard for jeans and most trousers. The buckle is solid cast brass with a single brass keeper.

The length of the belt will be matched to your provided measurement not your jeans waist size. It's a simple measurement to confirm, just use the belt you normally wear (making note of which hole the buckle tongue is in) pull your belt straight, measure from the hole to where the leather turns around the buckle and make a note of the length.

The measurement will be used by me to hand craft your new belt, the cost of each “Tosser”belt is £60.00 delivered, please send me a PM with your measurement and I will aim to get your belt to you within about seven days.

Thank you
Marianne

Attachments

• DSC_0373.jpeg
    DSC_0373.jpeg
    16.7 KB · Views: 187
  • DSC_0367.jpeg
    DSC_0367.jpeg
    16.9 KB · Views: 195

Back
Top Bottom