Baltic States. Outskirts of Saaremaa

Zmey

Reaction score
Greetings to all.
I recently registered here and offer you a short film about my trip. The film is in Russian, but I did English subtitles (need to activate)
A short trip to the Baltic countries, a little military history. I hope it will be interesting.

Welcome, great video, well produced!
good to see the gs1100 going strong!

Thank you!
I used to write regular reports with photos, but then I started shooting a video - this is much more interesting, I think.
Well, my profession (editing) all the same :)

Greetings to all.
I recently registered here and offer you a short film about my trip. The film is in Russian, but I did English subtitles (need to activate)
A short trip to the Baltic countries, a little military history. I hope it will be interesting.

Great Vid and what a nice part of the world :thumb

Fantastic report. I loved St Petersburg and love the Baltic States. There are many interesting places and the people are friendly and helpful, especially the Russian bike riders who helped me with the border guards into Russia.

I plan to return soon, hopefully via Kaliningrad, and will include the island of Saaremaa after seeing your video.

Fantastic report. I loved St Petersburg and love the Baltic States. There are many interesting places and the people are friendly and helpful, especially the Russian bike riders who helped me with the border guards into Russia.

I plan to return soon, hopefully via Kaliningrad, and will include the island of Saaremaa after seeing your video.
very good plan, if you need help-write, I will also try to help (assistance to travelers is an old Russian tradition)

Back
Top Bottom