Gloves. in or out.

Colin

Reaction score
I've always wore my gloves on the outside of my jacket sleeves, but recently I have come across riders who tuck them inside their sleeves. What is the general opinion about this. I thought if they were tucked inside the rain would go up inside.
perhaps I'm wrong.

Whether or not water is likely to enter will be dependent on a number of factors most notably the position of your hand relative to your elbow and the extent to which airflow acts on your hands/arms. Both of these are influenced by the bike being ridden.

There is a marked difference in posture between my GSA (with bar risers) and my Ducati 999.

I’ve done both.

All gloves in except race gloves with leathers then it's out.

Always in to keep the rain out on road.

Always out to the gravel out when racing.

Simple

I thought you wore Marigolds ... ?

Alpinestars Goretex JET-Road.

In and out at the same time. Been using them for about 8 years now. Great.

They have an inner liner which goes inside your jacket sleeve. Then the glove folds over your jacket sleeve for an outer. Ideal for very bad weather in Winter.

Stops cold spots on your wrists as well.

Alpinestars Goretex JET-Road.

In and out at the same time. Been using them for about 8 years now. Great.

They have an inner liner which goes inside your jacket sleeve. Then the glove folds over your jacket sleeve for an outer. Ideal for very bad weather in Winter.

Stops cold spots on your wrists as well.

Must have changed the design as I have a pair about 5 years old and they only have an outer cuff. Great gloves though, very warm and never had wet hands. Cuffs in when it’s raining, out if it’s not just because it’s easier to get them on and off.

Back
Top Bottom