Charging Sena SRL

sanqhar

Reaction score
My Neotec and srl works as stated. I was camping at the ABR festival and plugged the srl into my power pack. The power pack is designed to turn off when the phone etc is fully charged. Charging my Iphone works like this, no problem.
When I plug the power pack into the srl the red light shows that it’s charging, however the power pack just switches off after 5-10 minutes. If I switch the power pack back on then the same thing happens again. I have tried different cables, no difference. Power pack is is a RoyPow 8000mAH.

Any thoughts?

Tom

I raised this point a couple of months ago. After input from a few interested parties my conclusion was:

“I think that power banks with intelligent charging, like Anker, detect a full charge and switch off before the intercom does. Therefore the blue, fully charged, light does not show. Just a theory. I have done a few charge cycles using the power bank and it seems to be fine.”

This sounds good logic.
I’ll wait till the next time I use it and then charge it from the power pack first. I’ll then charge it from the mains charger and then see how long it takes for the SRL to indicate full charge.

Thanks
Tom

I raised this point a couple of months ago. After input from a few interested parties my conclusion was:

“I think that power banks with intelligent charging, like Anker, detect a full charge and switch off before the intercom does. Therefore the blue, fully charged, light does not show. Just a theory. I have done a few charge cycles using the power bank and it seems to be fine.”

Wot he said. Had same issue and thought my power bank was faulty.

Back
Top Bottom