Carry On Up The Cantabrians

Are the big dogs still there?

89ef5f028466d278e1da10ea566a46d3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hmmm, I’ve got 9 days available to me at the beginning g of September..... booking ferry is probably way to late, and riding to Picos is easily 2 very very long days in the saddle. By all means doable, but one would need a holiday just from that treck alone.
Alternative is as I initially planned, ride to Black Forest, from there ride down to Castellane (Arsey seem to be pleased with the place) via most enroute national parks and then make my way home from there.
Wife can’t join me on this occasion.
Any thought chaps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm, I’ve got 9 days available to me at the beginning g of September..... booking ferry is probably way to late, and riding to Picos is easily 2 very very long days in the saddle. By all means doable, but one would need a holiday just from that treck alone.
Alternative is as I initially planned, ride to Black Forest, from there ride down to Castellane (Arsey seem to be pleased with the place) via most enroute national parks and then make my way home from there.
Any thought chaps?

Yeah, fuck’off you lucky bastard!

:D

Any thought chaps?

You could go away with Arsey, as he’s off in September as well :D

You could go away with Arsey, as he’s off in September as well :D

Well Rich, There is a thought!

What you say Arsey? I’m leaving home on Saturday morning at around 4:45am to catch Le Shuttle at around 6:50am.

I know Arsey hasn’t got to catch a train or ride a fecking 110 miles to it with match sticks holding his eyes wide open.

Well Rich, There is a thought!

What you say Arsey? I’m leaving home on Saturday morning at around 4:45am to catch Le Shuttle at around 6:50am.

I know Arsey hasn’t got to catch a train or ride a fecking 110 miles to it with match sticks holding his eyes wide open.

I’m away 15-23rd doing RDGA,RN, Vercors. Too late for you , dates wise ?

I’m away 15-23rd doing RDGA,RN, Vercors. Too late for you , dates wise ?

I can shift dates about if need be? I’ve done RDGA last years with the wife, we started in Menton and rode all the way to Mont Blanc. Done some of the Vercors year before that two up, but Route Napoleon is one route I’ve not had a chance to do just yet. Happy with all of the above suggestions. RDGA in reverse order? Vercors, I loved it last time, so no reason why I wouldn’t this time.

Why do the Spanish have such an aversion to vegetables or salad? :blast

3 days in and I don’t recall ever feeling so unhealthy.

Weird isn’t it, they are the ‘salad basket’ (growers) of Europe yet they can’t make a salad in a restaurant to save their lives......

Andres

Not many food pics and even less scenery.

2/10

If you’re feeling unhealthy now, I can recommend a nice cachapo.That’ll do the trick !! :)

Need the leftovers for the dogs.........:D

Those dogs hang around the tables when the owners aren’t around, but as soon as they see them, they high tail it back inside quickly! :D

Plenty of roasted bell peppers with everything though

If I never see another roasted pepper, it’ll be too soon!

Weird isn’t it, they are the ‘salad basket’ (growers) of Europe yet they can’t make a salad in a restaurant to save their lives......

Andres

I’m going to need a cleanse when I get home!

2/10

If you’re feeling unhealthy now, I can recommend a nice cachapo.That’ll do the trick !! :)

I’ve just googled that! :eek: :drool :blast

Attachments

• EF42120E-A64C-46CA-B0BD-5D40E29EDA63.jpeg
    EF42120E-A64C-46CA-B0BD-5D40E29EDA63.jpeg
    71.5 KB · Views: 284

I’d die...... or have to join in with the cattle.

2/10

You’re quite right; data & WiFi has been a bit poo over the last couple of days, but now we’re in Cangas Del Narcea, I’ll post routes & pics etc to catch up whilst his nibs is off to a wine tasting gig.

Back
Top Bottom