AF-XIED

astrro

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Has anyone fitted a set of these to their R9 ?

Has anyone fitted a set of these to their R9 ?

Having just installed mine last night on my 1200 GS LC which everything engine wise is the same, my only reserve would be where to put the 2 blackboxes, the information on their website is a little outdated as the new blackboxes have the RAM inside so are bigger, so you would need the space below under your seat, and test with seat closed, as I am not sure where else you might be able to put them, anyway, cheap way to find out if they fit under your seat is, cut yourself 2 blocks of wood to the dimensions below, measurements include 3M velcro I added to hold them in place, hope this helps.

3inches long x 2 inches wide x 1 1/2 inches high

Having just installed mine last night on my 1200 GS LC which everything engine wise is the same, my only reserve would be where to put the 2 blackboxes, the information on their website is a little outdated as the new blackboxes have the RAM inside so are bigger, so you would need the space below under your seat, and test with seat closed, as I am not sure where else you might be able to put them, anyway, cheap way to find out if they fit under your seat is, cut yourself 2 blocks of wood to the dimensions below, measurements include 3M velcro I added to hold them in place, hope this helps.

3inches long x 2 inches wide x 1 1/2 inches high

R9 uses the ‘Hexhead’ engine, oil cooled, not the LC engine.

Back
Top Bottom